Michel and Huguette Bonnemazou will be delighted welcome you, in their home which is a former farmstead at the foot of the Pyrenees (450m. altitude.)
L'Auberge Cavalière (GPS : N :42.95275° W :- 0.61393° )
On arrival, from 4pm. onwards and preferably before 7pm., we will waiting for you with a hot or a cold drink depending on the season. (In the case of a late arrival, please contact us beforehand.)
This moment of relaxation will enable us to introduce you to our environment, close to the typical Aspe Valley villages, the National Park of the Pyrenees and nearby Spain.
The Auberge’s 5 bedrooms have :
* private bathrooms
* beds made up with quilts
* TV (flat screen) WIFI (free access )
* welcome tray (toiletries and goodies )
The Auberge Cavalière is located
• On the pilgrim’s path to Santiago of Compostela, ( on the Arles route),
• 30 km from Spain (The province Aragon ) ski station and slopes at Astun and Candanchu
• On the edge of the Aspe valley river Gave, a paradise for trout-fishing.
• Near the iconic routes and peaks of the Tour de France.